MCU Model: Modulating Condensate Unit
Simple Complete Plug & Play
Steam Flooded Heat Exchanger
Easy Install, Low Maintenance , Low Footprint, Easy Operation, Energy Savings
It can be used with high or low steam pressure.
No need for steam safety relief valve, no vent to the roof
No need of condensate pump station, no vent to the roof
Minimum 5% less steam usage compare to a conventional steam heat exchanger
Only one (1) moving part, the control valve on the condensate (1/2” up to 10 MMBTU process)
Complete automatic control system. No need for manual assistance even on cold start-up!
Touchscreen control panel including values like actual BTU per hour and Gallons per Minute
Some Customers: Harvard, Miller-Coors, Merck, Dupont, John Hopkins Hospital, Duke and many more
Simply Fill The Form Below
We Will Get Back to You Shortly With Overall Dimensions, Connections Size and Potential Annual Energy Savings
Main Components Included on a Complete Skid Package
- 1Programmable controller with optimal control sequence
- 2Factory wiring to all sensors and valves.
- 4Color HMI and intuitive, easy to use graphic interface with different users’ access levels.
- 5Access via the building automation system to all parameters for remote monitoring and remote control.
- 6BACnet (IP and MSTP), LON, Modbus (MTU and TCP) communication protocols are available.
- 7*** IoT ready with data acquisition and secure remote access capabilities (ISO 27001 and ISECOM STAR certified) with OPC US Embedded Server. Internet connectivity must be provided to the panel via an ethernet cable by the customer for remote troubleshooting and monitoring
- 8Continuous display and data logging of liquid inlet, water outlet, condensate outlet temperatures, steam pressure, liquid flow in GPM, condensate control valve and main steam valve position (via the feedback output of the valves) and heat transfer rate in BTU/hr.
- 9Preprogrammed and adjustable alarms for liquid outlet high and low temperature, condensate outlet high temperature, high and low liquid flow as well as high steam pressure. Sensor/valve failure alarm is also standard.
- 9Outside disconnect switch to be able to locally shut the power to the panel before opening the door.
- 10Integral network switch and 120V power supply receptacle to plug a laptop for easy tech support. A laptop can be plugged in with the control panel door closed for more safety.
- 11Integral network switch and 120V power supply receptacle to plug a laptop for easy tech support. A laptop can be plugged in with the control panel door closed for more safety.