CSU Model: Clean Steam Unit
Steam to Steam
Heat Exchanger for
Clean Steam Application
Easy Install, Low Maintenance, Low Footprint, Easy Operation and Energy Savings
Using high-pressure steam to generate lower clean steam pressure
Operates with soft, RO or DI water
Complete skid package including touchscreen and blowdown control
Minimum 5% less steam usage with blowdown and condensate pre-heater
Possible package with steam-powered motive pump for condensate return
Easy to install with only 6connections.
BacNet, LON or Modbus protocol
Some Customers: Johnson & Johnson, Whitehead Institute, Vassar Hospital, Sazerac Distillers and more
Simply Fill The Form Below
We Will Get Back to You Shortly With Overall Dimensions and Connections Size and Potential Annual Energy Savings
Main Components Included with a Clean Steam Generator
- 1Programmable controller with optimal control sequence proprietary to Maxi-Therm’s
- 2Color HMI and intuitive, easy to use graphic interface with different users’ access levels.
- 4Color HMI and intuitive, easy to use graphic interface with different users’ access levels.
- 5BACnet (IP and MSTP), LON, Modbus (MTU and TCP) communication protocols are available
- 6IoT ready with data acquisition and secure remote access capabilities (ISO 27001 and ISECOM STAR certified) with OPC Embedded Server. Internet connectivity must be provided to the panel via an ethernet cable by the customer for remote for troubleshooting and montoring.
- 7Outside disconnect switch to be able to locally shut the power to the panel before opening the door
- 8Integral network switch and 120V power supply receptacle to plug a laptop for easy tech support. Laptop can be plugged in with the control panel door closed for more safety.
- 9Return to last known state after a power outage